I will try to...
- Waste less food. Every year, Americans throw away $165 billion of food. I certainly do my part in this terrible statistic. I'll do better.
- Make my bed. People who do this are more productive and are more likely to stick to a budget. Win - win!
- Reframe the news. Even though people in one Russian town hated it, I will reframe news headlines to focus on the positive.
- Acknowledge the meaningful times. Good times aren't just at parties. They are in the everyday, quotidian moments of life.
- Be grateful. I have a stack of "thank you" cards a mile high. Ignoring them isn't good. I'll change that.
- Help make philanthropy go viral. Getting more shares is super exciting for many small nonprofits. I'll help them out.